Random Music News for Wednesday, April 6, 2022
Yeah, this dog looks like matt damon. Let’s move on to the music news of April 6, 2022.
- Grammy ratings were dismal. But you’ve probably already guessed it.
- the chip girl found a use for his Grammy.
- Who wins the streaming war? No new artists, but old ones, OLD ones.
- The YouTube channels of Eminem, Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber and more have been pirate by a “Spanish crap account”.
- It was inevitable: The world’s first Bitcoin music festival.
- here is a good article on how the Neil Young/Joe Rogan fight has affected other artists all over the world.
- About 39% of Americans say they don’t have a single radio in their home. Wait what?
- Just a radio for people with dementia.
- Want to follow what’s happening in Ukraine? To try radio world. (It works well with Google Translate.)
- well it is an interesting use for a cassette. (By Peter)
- Cardi B 1, Defamation YouTuber 0.
- The Elvis biopic starring Tom Hanks as Colonel Tom Parker will premiere at Cannes.
- The Wiggles. If you’re a parent, that’s all you need to know.
- South Korea will build a whole new arena just for K-pop.
- Spotify is testing a new “curated feature playlist” characteristic.
PREMIUM: The Bob’s Burgers movie trailer is here. They’re not all going to die, are they?