Random Music News for Monday, May 16, 2022
If you buy these sneakers, you (a) have too much money and (b) are obviously crazy. Agreed? Let’s move on to the music news of May 16, 2022…
- Here are all JUNO winners of the weekend.
- Ted Nugent is a bigger asshole than anyone ever imagined. See?
- Britney Spears had a miscarriage.
- Travis Barker married Kourtney Kardashian loves the weekend.
- Travis Scott was sued by a woman who had a miscarriage after Astroworld.
- Spotify is in the middle of reorganize his podcast studios.
- Are the YouTubers okay? Maybe not.
- can you identify those 80s songs in a second?
- Alright, how about identifying those 90s songs in a second?
- Drake brings OVO-Festival back in Toronto this year.
- Magic mushroom music?
- If you’re a Ramones fan, you will love this. (By Tom)
- Liam Gallagher says he hasn’t seen Noel in about 10 years.
- Do you remember when the members of Guns N’ Roses, Duran Duran and The Sex Pistols formed a supergroup? Nope? Good, this album is being reissued.
- Good, knowing that’s half the battleI suppose.
- Why isn’t your favorite band in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? Read it. (via Mark)
More music news? Look here.
PRIME: Like the dark stuff? Don’t feel guilty.